Design & Build
Eagle Fire strives for high quality and timely service. That’s why we’re an excellent choice for companies when it’s time to design and install a new or retrofit fire suppression or detection system. Our engineering technicians have obtained NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certifications in automatic sprinkler system layout, fire alarm systems and special hazard systems.
- AutoCAD – Current – Windows
- Fire protection design overlay program – FireAcad
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Design Guides – N.F.P.A Standards, FM Global and IRI Guidelines
- Sprinkler System Layout – dry, wet, preaction, deluge, mist
- Evacuation Plan layout
- Special hazard layout – Foam, CO2, and Clean Agent Systems
Find out more about our full-service approach to your systems:
Sprinkler/water-based fire protection systems
Our extensive capabilities in sprinkler systems include wet, dry, preaction/double interlock preaction systems (for museums and historical buildings, computer rooms, freezers and other sensitive areas), deluge/high-speed deluge, fire pumps – horizontal, vertical, diesel and electric, standpipes – pressure reducing/regulating valves (PRV) and foam systems.
Fire Alarm & Detection Systems
We’re experienced with all major types of fire alarm systems, including hardwired, RF systems, microprocessor-base; high speed detection – UV, IR, IFD, and network proprietary systems; – addressable, conventional, hardwired, coded & 100MA loop.
Expertise and Advantages
- GE Security (Fire) authorized strategic partner in Virginia
- Fike authorized strategic partner in North Carolina
- Factory Trained on EST, Fike, Notifier, Pyrotronics, Keltron, and others
- Detector Electronics – factory authorized rep, factory trained techs.
- Master Fire Pump Controllers – factory authorized and trained service representatives
- Central station monitoring